After just pushing myself to get stuff out of the way which was quite easy with this girl as I feel really natural with her. Maybe that's because of our constant email messages back and forth.
I had asked her that we keep it casual. I already saw how I failed when trying to dress all fancy schmantzy.
For the first date I finally got her up to Blanchard, I didn't want to kiss her then and there. I wanted to, but I didn't want to have to worry about the ride home. Heading down the hill, I had to refuel the car. While refueling I noticed she was putting lip-gloss on. I knew what she wanted. But always skirted around it til we got home. Then I went for 'em. I went big and her mouth wasn't that big so its definitely funny. But it summed up the night somewhat more, when I did a more conceded but makeout-esque kiss on her porch. And that's as nostalgic and traditional as those things have been going for me.
I've gone past the 2nd date now its time for the third! Looks like I'll be doing this for awhile.
No comments:
Post a Comment