4.13.2009

Win some, lose some, but that's life!

She said she would like to do this again. I took it with a grain of salt.
I thought to myself, hell maybe I still have a chance.
I decided to go with what I forgot to say at the very beginning.
"You look great"
I concentrated too much on the words. I didn't even look her in the eyes as I said it.
I did good otherwise except for these things: pay attention guys!

Always go and try to flatter, don't go too far, you want her to be comfortable so you can too.
Just say she looks great at the beginning and you'll be good if you're good at talking and having fun.

Follow your manners. Don't scourge down on too much food. Or take you time. If she orders something light. Try to follow suit.

It may seem easy to say that you've been paying attention but, when she gives ques saying she wants to do dinner again. Follow suit. Look into her eyes and acknowledge that she may mean it. Respond as needed. Think of something to do next time, or just say you'll call her. You'll get farther than me.


And that about wraps up everything I didn't do tonight. Thought I had it down, and had little nerves; but for me being a Gentleman I was not.

Good luck. And I'm gonna need it too.

No comments: