4.08.2009

Well, I'm definitely learning

Got in touch with a girl who later revealed she had gotten outta High School when she was 15, so I was a little unsure, but since she writes totally normal and sounds random like me so why not? She shouldn't be some meth-head right?

Guess what?!?

Total hottie (from her pics) and smart and quirky too. (Had a lengthy phone conversation!) My type of bad girl?
We'll see after tomorrow. ; ) Dinner with her, right near my apt. so you know where that could lead! ; )
I am glad I still don't have neighbors underneath me and that my roommates are never around.

But I am probably just getting ahead of myself!

UPDATE: May I play the 'Price is Right' Losing Theme. The date was fun but I was too nervous and sometimes found myself utterly silent. Never worry about yourself, they're are either gonna like you or not, but having it hidden under 'the fear' will never let yourself shine through. For my first official date, I'd rate myself at about a C maybe a B-. Let's just say it was far from exemplary.

No comments: