My beautiful prospect couldn't make it out Thursday although I kept in touch with her through the day through TXTs. Had too much work and is doing 3 people's jobs right now. Totally talks like me too saying peeps and all. This economy sucks! And now she's gone this weekend too to see her dad for Easter : (
Anyways probably just jumping to conclusions but I really, really like the potential of where this could be going. As she removed the craigslist post for her the morning after her and I had our phone conversation. Definitely something may be going on. Yeah for me and us!
I just need to talk to her in person and we'll see where we wanna go with it. I'm too much of a romantic and she's sorta a bad ass but that's what I want. I want it bad. And maybe she wants it good.
After our rescheduled date on Monday, I'm gonna have to jump on the honest confession wagon and drop or at least owe the other girl who I had set up a date with first that dinner or lunch I had promised. I feel really bad about it, but I guess I'm not playing her. Its just a date! I don't want to be a player and I don't want to break hearts! She just lucked out and above all she needs to know to look elsewhere.
Ughh, to be a morally grounded virgin stuck between a war of different suitors that only I can stop.
*Now there's a cute Russian chick that's interested. Since when the hell did I become so good at this? Wait, that's where these problems are coming from. Too much of it. I can't do that!
No comments:
Post a Comment