If you have read my blog...
Hell,
if anyone's ever read my blog then you have probably noted some minor spelling and grammatical errors.
I have sought out to correct this from happening but of course being so willing to let out my words into the tubes of the internets so quickly, I fail to look over much of what I had written.
To stop such a predicament from snowballing into me spending several hours reading all of my blog posts. I think I will add a one day delay to everything that I want to post.
If I want to post ASAP then I will of course realize that having my writing noted as being free from spelling errors as more important then looking like some average ranter.
I'm striving to be above average.
On another note, I'll try to maybe type these up when I am more awake and perhaps do them offline before hand. This too will fix odd nonsensical remarks that even upon looking at them immediately after typing, look pretty much retarded.
And I am not retarded. Just special. Special enough to compete against Obama in the Special Olympics.
Insert Goofy Smiley face here!
Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment