3.29.2009

So this week was all relevant into itself.

Don't ask me why. The universe works in mysterious ways. And my whole week was only a precursor to the weekend in ways only now that I am uncovering.

People, actually friends, at work were showing me some pretty non-PC pictures just for the shock factor. I claimed my week was ruined as a defensive maneuver. The same friend then filled me in that my friend accidentally gave up the supposed DDS (deep dark secret) of his girlfriend's mom working there. Hilariously enough, I don't know why they were still hiding it. So many people could pick out the idiosyncrasies of the daughter and the mom that to them it was just fine to let my friend and his GF continue on thinking they were hiding something from us. Its a secret but it is in no way dark.

I got a fortune cookie saying I would try a new thing and like the results. I thought I had opened my friends by accident considering we both threw ares into a pile. I like knowing what I grabbed is mine. Mixed in by fate to be somewhat true. I only need to know if reading such things causes what it says to happen to happen. But that calls for experimentation, where as I currently like the system in place.

Later I met up with more friends to got some food at the NEW Sonic in Ferndale. We spent a little while talking to the order-taker through the menu list. If you've been to a Sonic then you know what I am talking about. Anyways the girl gave me her number and for the first time in my life I've been assertive in pursuing such things. Its an odd feeling considering that last week I was a little concerned at whether I would be able to commit to such games. Trying a new thing I am.

The next day, I came across my friend looking into space. Eventually he gave in. His deep dark secrets I now know. I couldn't see this coming. I was surprised and at the same time struck with awe at how the hell he could hold such a things inside of himself for more than a decade. Although I left with a scar from the knowledge now in in my mind, its to make his scars a little less deep. And I am fully willing to do that as a friend.

No comments: