3.23.2009

And so it takes the path of least resistance.

Work is going well. We've had the SMT line up and I've been getting good overtime.
It pays money, and I like money. I like money because having this particular IBD is expensive. And I've finally convinced myself for all of my futures sakes to diet on a much more tightened and strict list of "good" foods. Hopefully this will pay off and I won't have to go on more medications like I was when first diagnosed. I definitely have respect for many people who are able to face life changes and truly challenge them without breaking down. I've not done so, especially in these last months. Caught staring at the ceiling wondering where it all went wrong? Why didn't have I more fun when I was young?

My whole body needs to rest too. How am I supposed to get better if I ain't sleeping.

Maybe I should get to it then, instead of writing blogs.

No comments: