Why is it that everything I thought I knew about people changed. Is it because I have changed. Just like watching a movie many years later, its the same movie yet its different because you are different. It seems like everyone is doing crazy stuff again. Without logic or reason, or for that matter any connection to what was said by them just a week before. Is this what they've become. What I was? A confused individual depressed that the present to the future had no good news for me.
Is everyone crazy or has all of my craziness stacked up to this? Am I now normal in what I thought was a lame direction of life. Have I gotten out of my shell long enough to fully understand the situation that others have gotten themselves into. Some of them shrinking instead of growing like the rest of us.
As people we grow, we chase what makes us happy. We collide over interference from others in pursuing our dreams. Some hold onto what they want even though they can't have it.
Maybe, but just maybe, they'll get it.
For if dreams never came true, then we'd stop having them.
And I hope for my friends sake, that he can let go of the past. I don't want him to hurt himself. He's helped me out some, and I've helped him out alot. I don't need a returned favor, I just don't want to have to rescue him.
No comments:
Post a Comment