Well I jumped off the band wagon of calling said girl from a previous post she wrote because she is either not picking up her phone or doesn't "need" me. Whatever. I am totally glad to say I tried.
It definitely got me down though while at the Costco and seeing couples of every fucking age group. Many mine.
I decided to change that so I got onto the internet and the hunt began. So much of that shit is scam related though.
I have talked to one that I may or might not have a relationship with as I only wanted to cheer her up. I then have a intelligent sounding girl awaiting for me to come up with a good time for a date after several replies back and forth.
Then there's one more that if the pictures are accurate is an amazing find. Quite possibly the hottest artist I've seen, pretty sure she's liberal too based on her attire. My age as well, but awaiting any info leaks to see if its a scam. She told me to get some registration while at the same time mentioning meeting at a coffee place today in truly legitimate sounding talk. She mentioned peculiarities about Bellingham that makes me hope she's real. The only catch is that she mentioned I call her though she never ever provided her number in the several replies between us.
WTF!
On a better note. I'm in the talks of setting a date with that intelligent sounding girl from Lynden. She doesn't seem stuck up or anything and I can't wait to see her blue eyes. Hopefully, Wednesday or Thursday will bring me what I am looking for. But having no clue what she looks like...ughhh. Too caught up in looks now I guess.
*Update. My mind felt a little at ease at work today. It was odd. Also after I wrote this blog up, i got in a conversation with a girl about walks in Fairhaven. She said she struck out on all info items, although she later pointed out she was still interested. Of course fate stepped in for 20 minutes killing my stolen WiFi and she thought I was refusing to respond. I tried clarifying several times, and fulfilled her mention of wanting a picture of me. Still awaiting from her.
Also unsure of my choice of said likable girl ready for our date. She looks good as a brunnette, and claims its growing back in. Don't want to break her heart, but still want to meet her.
Oh, and that one artist girl. SCAM! Damn you Melody Millins!
No comments:
Post a Comment