5.02.2009

So exporting from word is…

Too say the least at least mildly difficult. The set-up of the account to export directly to blogger goes very well and is as easy as signing into the account on the blogger website. However, I had written out a mildly quick but long bit of information dump from my 2 week hiatus of writing anything on this blog. So to clear up anything and to make sure that this useful service works well I will try to upload this blog. The service working well in the sense that not having to open up a browser and navigate to the blogger website is only mildly useful. But add on the fact that I'm a generalist who just likes to get stuff working and you'll see my desire to see such a service up and running!

Anyways last time I tried this Word 2007 just refused to do it and then minutes later crashed! Losing all of my goodies! So I guess I will have to keep trying. And at least copy-and-paste my work before I try sending.

But it looks like now it was just a glitch in the large truck known as the Internets. For exporting went seamlessly this time around. Now to see if I can edit and re-post from Word 2007. And yes it seems like I can!

So that was just a little odd then. My only difference in the approach is how I first wrote up the majority of the text. On the failed attempt I had exported it from a word file to a Blog template. This time around, I had begun writing in the blog template, which obviously has proven to be a beneficial fruit in providing knowledge.

No comments: