Quite possibly the greatest title I could think of at the top of my head. I mean could you do any better?
Its been an odd roller coaster so far, but greatest of all I'm having a great time enjoying the sun and trying to exercise. Even better is that I can finally just go up to people and tell the story of my relationship with my former GF exactly how it was, and be pretty void of any emotional weight. She cheated on me and people wanting to know what happened will get that answer without me crying in their arms or I angrily replying. But that wears off to apparently, as right now I feel lonely and no longer look towards her being out of the house. I'm not lonely from her of course but damn I want someone honest and truthful. I mean of all things, I devoted myself to some cheater and so hopefully I'll get used to opening up to people again. Which is where I am now on the home front for everything. I see that no matter what has happened in this past month's time. Even if I lose my job because some bastard rich people just love being rich and getting Vineyards (ahem!) The world will right itself!
I will be able to see that nothing gets as bad as it has. You can only go up. And my sights for up are fairly high. I just now gotta figure out how to get there. But didn't someone, somewhere say that getting there is half the journey. SO I guess maybe preparing is the other half, so I mean look where I am. A complete and utter learning situation where I can see that soon the world is gonna have it's way with rich people that take advantage. Rich people that are heirlooms to a family that had to put up to 80% of their earnings in taxes back in 60's.
Yet now, anytime you say a thing, communism is the term.
Good thing that the bed has been lifted. We know that truly all that they want is money. And the more money you had, the richer you stay.
And even if I never get to reach their status of wealth to tempt myself with power. To see how far I go, how far I go from no longer being me.
I can always just of course relax myself listening to Tears for Fears, continue watching the market, work my arse off wherever I am and keep on pursuing getting some sort of certification in either the form of a diploma or a certification. Will this then prove my worth to others and provide me with a life full of happiness. "Maybe I should start getting along with myself, I never did get along with anybody else" AKA a inserted quote from This River Runs Wild by The Killers but maybe that is too emo of me. However, when my trust of people for relationships returns, well, I'm pretty sure I'll do alright.
No comments:
Post a Comment