6.17.2009

This life is full of garbage

Ughh, why is it that the truth hurts so much when it all comes crashing down?

Finding out what you had already suspected. And what you suspected was felt so truly that it was reason enough to instantly get her out of your life. Then you learn after trying to help her, that all of your suspicion is only just beginning of it.

Then the detailed facts and the hard hitting emotions come with it.

Why?

Jesus, I knew this girl was a damn emotionally unstable piece of humanity. Is she that screwed up in the head?

Then I have an irk of some remorse that she is that damn emotionally unstable that she has to keep her one and only best friend as a fuck buddy while I am dating her.

Worse is when she is typing all the talk about this into MSN messenger when I am right there opposite of her. I am unable to see the computer screen, but when I do time after time its enough to question why the hell do I do the stuff I do for her. And that’s when I decided that I’d treat her like a friend and never kiss her ever again. As long as I distance myself while still staying friendly the bitch will be under some surprise when I say my last words something like I know way too much about you. And your “best friend” Have a great life being the most emotionally disconnected liar you are.

Best of all I never have to take a shortcut and call her a bitch. This much information is twisting my mind, the anger fueling my determination to come out of it on top and the greatest thing is she still has no idea of how I am going to deliver this knowledge.

No comments: