Story describing America's "trickle down" BS
So I decided to flip this to see what the hell the damned outcome could be. Might I remind you all that we all have lives. That we all at one time in this shitty economy where the rich are raping us more than Social Security will in our generations future. Luckily I still have a job. Ironically enough, I'm perhaps in some news making sense part of the movement of the people in charge committing white collar crimes. I'm only a lonely ol' technician there. But depending on where, why and when the banks that are in debt and the gov't that hasn't been paid its income taxes on our behalf, despite it being deducted from our paychecks decide to do something drastic about it. Then America is going to continue to be raped and pillaged like some Roman town where the soldiers storm in and demand protection through pillaging.
But to look on the bright side, I have no remorse for those being charged. I wish it was possible that the bank could both repossess their crap that they've obviously been using our "deducted income taxes" for and I can keep my job. I don't love my job but I am damn happy to have work to do and that the customers there are pleased with my work. The only part I am confused about is how does running a company into the ground slowly bring any profit to anyone? I've got customers on my back wanting their products produced.
Sort of like the rest of America holding the weight of the banks, the rich and greedy, and the car companies who feel that 60% shareholdings for us should go over to China. We've all got weights on our back right now. So let's see those sin taxes bring in some income; Everybody wants a crutch. I believe I'll have rum when I get the chance. But then again, I usually refuse to use crutches.
No comments:
Post a Comment