As of a little earlier the camera is charging. If feels light and comes with 1 lens in the box. I can't remember exactly what it was except that it went up to 55mm. Living in 2 places sucks. Anyways we purchased another lens that had a floating motion correcting lens. This went from 55mm to 200mm. ( I could be entirely wrong and talking about meters. Again why having 2 houses sucks.)
My brother friend who has had experience with the D40 gave us many compliment for getting it after seeing many pictures taken by other with it. Its good to actually here someone give you the scoop on it that isn't on the internet. ;) If this camera turns out to be as good as its talked about I may purchase it too.
Here are the facts that I know:
- 6 Megapixels
- Great entry level dSLR
- Great photos for 6 Megapixels
No comments:
Post a Comment