I don't really know what to say. Maybe its some sort of feat to feel completely out of the loop of progress and process and then jump back on. Maybe its as simple as being the jumper in the game of jump rope. You just time it right and then make sure you keep jumping.
Who knows? Should I go off on a tangent about its similarities with String theory? No, I'll spare you from which I consider you'll find boring. And jump right through the complex english.
I'm finally getting crap done!
I've had my step-dad's house off of Franklin Street in my possession since Tuesday of last week. And all that really got done, besides me building a TV stand was me finding the 2 of 3 recycling bins. That does not seem like my fair ideal of working on cleaning things up. But about last Wednesday, I built my PC desk and got to cleaning the room I had been staying in at my parent's for the while. The next day, I began cleaning the Kitchen which is,I might add, covered n old cheese and burnt bread or other foodstuffs. It's only a matter of time before I finish,take a small break from it, and then want to clean up, build or whatever to anything somewhere. I'm addicted to projects now. I don't know why I just am. We'll see how it plays over at work in these dire times.
I've been looking and trying to get my original sketch of my robot head I drew a while ago. Political cartoons are all the rage, especially when its a robot!
*Seriously who knows what the frick is going on in there, we've got permissible evidence for fraud up high. The only problem lies with whether or not we are willing to free the company from the evil teat that feeds us funds.
No comments:
Post a Comment