I don't like the public health option or any health care for the public. Money is better spent going into my pocket than some guy who got some rare quickly evolving virus. I don't like any of it.
Why?
Because I'm American, and I like to follow the rules that you get to were you can be so that you can then not worry about anybody else. Why should I have to worry about someone else. Someone else with enough like me will be more determined in providing that. Trust me. Some one will out of the goodness of their heart be more patient then me.
But I must admit I'm against that too. Helping others. Why, You ask again. Aren't you an American Christian? Why yes, yes I am American and Christian. And do you know what Americans have hated the most since the rise of stars and the color red. Communism.
When Jesus wrote the constitution he said nothing about helping others. That's not how all of this is supposed to work. When I buy my self a delicious $300 hamburger in some rich people's only club in NY, do you know where that money goes. The great man who had the idea of selling the restaurant great meat that's who. See the trickle down effect works all the time. But with Public Health Care, do you know what can happen.
The trickle up effect.
What if they catch AIDS or some Zombie virus on that bottom rung of society. Do you think we need them in the hospitals affecting everyone else. No, it's a waste of money, plus zombies anywhere aren't that nice of a sight. When I walk into my Hospital I don't want to see any sick people. I want to see hot nurses and doctors that rush to me with nothing better to do than fix me and/or make me stronger and sexier looking. I need as much Botox in me to keep my skin tight as it can handle.
And I want all my friends to get the same thing. If they have the money then they deserve to be helped first.
Think about it.
In the apocalyptic future, when there is a zombie virus, don't you want to know that all you're hard work in getting far in the capitalistic system is actually going to pay-off for your survival. Plus look at it this way, after all the zombies die off there will be nothing but the best people left.
It's how Jesus would have wanted it.
No comments:
Post a Comment