And So tomorrow begins. Over and over a new day is born.
And though this has its bright side, there is a bad side as well.
Along with your morals you carry your sins.
Packaged with your strengths, your weaknesses.
With your health providing, your sickness still denying
For if today you are living, tomorrow you maybe dying.
And so therefore your days of which you'll be living are numbered.
It is at this time, that though I have prepared myself to be unemployed possibly tomorrow. Possibly next month, I don't know until it happens. And so I've been searching, and acting upon what I'd like to see happen in my life. First come the priorities, the chores that must be done to insure my worries are less. Then comes the training and the mental preparation to take on anything
Do more art, more better. (English Es Phun!)
Do more writing! (English is awesome!)
Do more 'maths.'(Calculus sounds interesting & Electronics formulas have been forgotten)
Doing more of all of that combined, is what I am really heading for.
I want to get involved in micro-controller programming and get entered into project competitions.
I want to perhaps get making that comic with the robot, similar to what I was describing as 'Welcome to Earth'. But I think he'd be better as a logical out-crier of political shenanigans as well as anything that need explaining.
Be more outgoing to the point it hurts. Kayla wanted to do some YouTube shows with me. And I don't see why not. All we need is some time and a script (maybe).
How long have I been working on my story? Too long. It's almost come to the point of where I should of kept a log of how my life changed and how I then altered the story for it does reflect like that. That's almost enough of a journey in its self, & i think it would be interesting to see that in a book, both the characters and the authors journey though a story. Unlike, ahem, the Harry Potter books, where obviously she just got better at writing the more books she wrote. Hence why the story get's better and longer for each year!
Hmm, I guess life just works like that.
No comments:
Post a Comment