So this Health care thing is pissing me off. More so because its become one of those things where the 'liberal' Democratic party is just pulling BS maneuvers. I know what it's like not to be covered, and was quite impressed with St. Joseph's service back when I was sick back in 2007. The medicine I receive still costs around $3K but I can't blame the hospital for that, and luckily my insurance through COBRA is still kicking but. Though it does only last 18 Months. And when that final month of insurance comes along, I don't know. Definitely not good.
*Must change track away from crappy 'Hallowed be they name' cover by Cradle Of Filth. Ughh, sometimes metal makes me want to vomit*
Back to reality, and good things. I've been getting both cheered up and frightened by Glenn Beck's mild retardation. Now I know I can never have a valued opinion in the bias free world after writing this, but seriously, he comes across as one. I have 'right wing' friends, and though they hold different values on things we can easily find common gorund on things and legibly and literally get our points across with out farting on each other's shoulders and sobbing until the America is made into an Empire as large as Britain's once was. All in all anytime that man is crying and then exclaims "I love America", literally pointing to that as why he is crying its hilarious. I can't contain my laughter and out it comes, me laughing at Glenn Beck. A man who graduated from my High School and though he became this voice of 'reason' (according to him) by winning a radio show contest, I can't feel sorry for the guy. I find myself slinking into a notion of pity for him and then he says something pompaus and pretty much as asinine as politics can come.
Why am I researching Glenn Beck you may ask? Because he is going to be given the key to the City of Mt. Vernon close to 30 miles south of my hometown, Bellingham. Why is this an issue, because the mayor of our city has thought it clever to combat one showman's key receiving with another. We are currently trying to get Jon Stewart of the Daily Show our honorable Key to the City. Been on edge since news of it has spread and many of us here in Bellingham are waiting to hear if he'll show or not!
No comments:
Post a Comment