8.07.2009

Found Poem: Nothing Lives Forever

Completing my application I found this poem of sorts. I can't really describe it as anything else. I did it a couple weeks ago and almost forgot I did it. Anyways here it is...

It is said that the evil that men do will forever be remembered.
But how can we be man, when there is so much more to us?
We didn’t come from a god in his image for we are truly more complicated.

We aren’t the logical but caring machine that is described as god.
We have a emotions and passion, a logic that as long as we see fit the final end, it defeats the mean.
We don’t have a God for this, and yet if there is anybody that becomes closer to god in any way they cannot for they are human. Always will be.

Held to the soil and earth.

Held to money and worth.

There is always food to hunger, always water to thirst.

No comments: