Twitter it seems is getting to be more of a bother than anything else. And trust me, I've got all the time in the world being unemployed as of writing this. So why don't I see the use of it anymore.
Well...
I can't write slightly lengthy to ridiculously long blogs about nothing and about what I am doing like I am here. 160 characters sometimes is a drawl, I can do under 200 more easily, but apparently we must follow the SMS standards placed forth by the cell phone monopolies!
Also almost everyone on Twitter has a Facebook account. (OK, I only have 1 person that I actually do know who doesn't have Facebook) And if you have a data service with your phone (you can send emails outside of WiFi zones!) which you use for Twitter then you also have access to Facebook Mobile (if that's what its demon offspring is called?)
The Iran situation with all the blood and Ahmedimejhad and the council rejecting him. Recounts, Obama sayign something about it and then a huge army of civilian reporters streaming almost instantaneous text news. That all happened. It all made Twitter seem a whole lot more important for important events.
But guess what?
MJ died.
And from there I haven't heard shit on Iran. Its hard to find stuff that is recent too through google news. I last heard something about a recount, and then...
Exactly!
And sorry if I don't feel like "twatting" all over the place about Harry Potter or Transformers in 160 characters or less. I'd rather just take a dump. Or eat a delicious bag of sour patch kids till my mouth was numb from the sour chemicals and the razor sharp crystals that contain them!
That sounds lots better.
No comments:
Post a Comment