7.05.2009

I found a funny lil' tidbit from myself

Its from 3 years and 1 month ago and was destined to be put onto my MySpace page at the time. Its now deceased, thank god seeing as I killed it, I'm just saying don't go looking for it! Anyways, it was quite the compliation of everything from then, til now and beyond. Have a look at my mind in June of 2006...


Things to look forward to in the Future:

The Draft
The Extensive War Of BullShit:
The Iran War
Episode II of the Korean War
The Syrian War
World War 3 (fun with Nukes!)
George Dubya Bush winning the 2008 election (ummm,perhaps by Cheating?)
These wars then being made into movies!

Super AIDS
Super Flu
Super Fever
Super Gingivitis
Almost the end of Oil which will F' Up Almost Everything
The end of Humanity
The rise of Apes?

A Planet where Apes EVOLVE from Men!?

No comments: