It would be a lot of fun. I've been thinking for the past month or two of making a YouTube show that offers sorta an outside look into how we operate here on Earth. You know investigating mysteries like why don't we have hair all over, why do we sign laws for banning all nukes while still not realistically actually destroying said nukes. Its gonna be called Welcome to Earth. I was thinking about putting a population note as a subtitle but I think that the title by itself is pretty good.
Other items I intend to cover on the show.
Politics: What color is the liberal agenda?
Drugs: Legal vs not so legal
80's TV: Man that hockey hair was awesome
Sex: Is it beneficial for everyone?
Candy: Drugs that make you fat
Insects: They're hard on the outside?
Aliens: God doesn't like you
Gays: The other people God doesn't like
TVs: God obviously invented them for us
Medicine: They're drugs too, but different
Food: We eat it because its cheap
Anyways, my head is running out of ideas for the meanwhile but tell me what you guys think. I'm going to try to base the narrations from a stupid and ignorant viewpoint about most of the world, but also one that still points out very simple yet truthful arguments. I'm shooting for a comedy both in apparent ignorance but also in satirizing day to day life. I think I'll try to make the narrator be a fan of Frank Chu and his 12 Galaxies TV Show theory! Its in the works for now, in the works of my brain to be more precise. Hopefully though soon I will have something physical. And please offer any insight if you got any.
No comments:
Post a Comment