8.06.2008

I've begun reading on the "Right" side of the road.

So several weeks ago at a acquaintances friend's house I stumbled upon a book that I had never seen before so well preserved that I also saw at Eclipse Bookstore many more weeks a before then. Even better looking as an abstract read than How Rich Republican Get Rich and How You Can Too! which I spotted at the local Value Village months before I finally got myself into Eclipse Bookstore.

It seems that many of today's Right-Wingers are having ago at writing full fledged books. Yes, that one racist Ann Coulter has been at it for some time. Hating up on the "liberal media" and their oppressive methods. Yes it seems that many have gone way beyond the Ayn Rand objectivism philosophies present in its bible, Atlas Shrugged. Rush Limbaugh of course discusses how illegal immigrants are invading this country and bringing those illegal drugs along with them while he his hooked on "legal" drugs. Then of course we come to FOX News' proud Bush word touting self describing "debater" "host", Sean Hannity.

It is his book that I have sadly dropped Shock Doctrine for and begun reading instead. If I were a 50-year old widow, it would be this book that whisks me away as I fall asleep into a world where everyone agrees with everything that is maybe wrong to do then, but looked upon as the right thing to do later. Where money runs infinite and commie programs like public services are abolished because the military has mush better use of the funds. A place where surprisingly there is much hatred towards the US and its Goodwill Empire of FREEDOM. (Fascist-like Empire)

Why does this book bring about all these things. Well from reading random segments, I've deduced that the Clinton era was the worst time to be an American (arms contractor) and that Democrats are only there to get in the way of what is good and right in the world. I mean clearly like many other FOX Newscasters know Democrats don't have anything else to do but hate AMERICA.

All this coming from a book that's cover contains as much of Sean Hannity's head on it as possible, along with a wonderfully Middle School like Photoshop job. But now I'm just going for low-jabs. When I've read enough or just feel the need to update the tubes of the internets with my gathered "knowledge"I shall try to here ASAP.

No comments: