Fuck Twitter with it's incessant "we've locked you out of your Twitter acct." every week thing. If I don't touch Twitter in a week's time. I have to re-login. Now it's not that that's a problem, rather only an annoyance. It's the fact that every time this happens it tells me 5 times in-a-row that my passwords are all wrong. Everything else works. Twitter is just proving how useless it is to me. I don't like being forced to 'microblog' and nor should anybody else. And always when I see the need to speedily broadcast anything, Twitter must self-destruct before then. So it's use to me is beyond useless. Twitter is used for still the most mundane of reasons: Why aren't there more businesses using it to distribute coupon-like items?
On top of that, Twitter prevents me from braodcasting that Bellingham Fitness sucks. I prepaid a whole year, 1 year 6 months ago. And after much more study of my finances, I've been paying for a monthly membership for the past 5 months. Well that's fucking dandy! Barely went to the gym to start and now they've been charging me and not even letting me know that I'm still a member. It's like charging people for hospital visits because they happened to visit their doctor once a month for 2 months in a row.
1 comment:
Glad no one cared, or perhaps saw this rant of mine. And yet Blogger's the one thing I haven't lost (faith-in) yet. {Despite the fact that a "10-min" maintenance took way longer right in the middle of me changing the layout of my profile.} Maybe I'm getting old enough to vote for Romney...is that the phone ringing?
Post a Comment