Over the past month, I’ve been trying to jumble together CSS and HMTL into the beast that I want. My work to show has definitely been going slow thanks to me only using 1 out of my 2 monitors (for the past maybe 9 months).
Next time I boot this puppy up I’ll be hoping I get away with less distraction and more focus on code that needs to go here and there. (Add on to that I’m starting from experience years ago, trying to catch up)
Not being used to all this coding, leaves me at an unfair advantage; having to use X-Ray vision and guess what my covered windows hold is a challenge. Using a 2nd monitor ought to let me just look over and have up to 2 full split-windows still in full view versus the current 1 split-window.
One man tries to keep afloat with everything that matters, at least to him.
Free hot dogs and balloons for the kids!
10.16.2011
So that’s what that other monitor was there for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment