I Guess I'll start this off with a good starting point to conglomerate all random little tid-bits into a manifesto of why people are so freaking stupid. I love giving people choice but sometimes people choices are done too often in the stupidest direction and contraditcions to their beliefs too far fetched to not call them idiots.
Take a week or two ago. I was pulling into the Best Buy parking lot after clearing the roundabout, which is like some weird item for the road gods above trying to prove vehicular evolution. The biggest eats the smallest. Needing to turn around and reach the nearby Storage rental place due to a division, I continue speeding past the lady who I'm sure would of hit me in the roundabout and pull into the Best Buy entrance. I slightly slowdown and ready the car for the turn and BAM! that lady is there apparently rushing to reach the stop sign. We both stop saving ourselves from the possible collision, I look at her and wave for my apology and back up to start off straight. She's still sitting in her car still looking at me as I am about to drive off as cars are honking at us but mainly her as she hasn't moved her car at all. She rolls down her window, I'm sitting there wondering what the hell she wants and look at her car to make sure nothing did hit. I pull forward, and see she is completely fine, and roll down my window and kindly ask if she was ok.
To this she reply, "That was really bright" in the most bitchy and it's all about me attitude a 50 year old lady can put into her words.
To that I smirked and said OK as frankly bastardising way possible and drove off.
Obviously, I must just have a thing for old people wanting to hit any of my cars. And that is just not right. In fact it's pretty screwed up. Even worse when they are at the stop sign. And thanks to her they're now getting younger. Old people 55 or older have some odd Kamikaze like instinct in them to get in my car's way. What the hell?
No comments:
Post a Comment